no search engine will open pinterest

I run windows 11, my laptop is up to date and so is the browser(s) im using to launch it. I use chrome but I also tried this on edge, when I go to open Pinterest, rather then it just opening to the homepage, it doesnt open at all. The webpage will appear completely loaded at the search bar, no loading symbol but the page will literally just be blank, it is not an account issue, as it works fine on my phone. I use Pinterest semi-often , clearly often enough to write a forum about it, because I use it for The Sims 4 mods solely, which is not do-able on mobile. I HAVE tried clearing my history, cache, updating anything outdated, and trying the link incognito plus on Edge and Chrome. Nothing has changed unfortunately.

Hi, good day! I'm John Dev a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

Is the issue only happening on Pinterest?

**Please check if you can open the said site in Firefox browser.

**Disable or uninstall any 3rd party Anti-Virus program that may be causing the issue.

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

John DeV
Independent Advisor

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

hellooo, thank you for the reply! I did only have this issue on pinterest, and firefox was able to open it! thanks so much!

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great, I am happy that worked. If you do not have any concerns, feel free to mark only the response that helped you as most helpful and have a moment to rate my support I would appreciate it. This will help other people who are facing the same problem.

You are most welcome. Stay safe and have a great day!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 9, 2024 Views 132 Applies to: