Microsoft Rewards issue

Hello,

about a couple hours ago today Microsoft rewards had the 100 Robux gift code for roblox redeemable at 0 points.

It said it was valid until march of 2021. for some reason this is no longer available - is it temporarily gone or permanent?

My guess is people abused it and roblox / microsoft shut it down temporarily or it could be an issue on my end, but I wanna know how long it will be gone or will it never come back?

thanks

Answer
Answer

Hi Anaestro, 

Unfortunately we don't have visibility into the promotions from Microsoft Rewards as this forum focuses on Microsoft Edge, but I looked into this to see what I could dig up. It looks like there's currently a sign-up promotion that includes free Robux but I'm not seeing any other Roblox related redemption options at this time. The sign-up promotion matches the amount and expiration you mentioned, but it appears limited to newly created Microsoft Accounts in the U.S. 

You may want to verify the availability of the reward you were looking for with Microsoft Rewards Support, they'll have the most up to date information on promotions and availability.

I hope this helps!

-Alex

Alex (she/her)
Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

18 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 19, 2021 Views 2,000 Applies to:

Related Forums