HOW TO FIX ERROR CODE: RESULT_CODE_HUNG

Question
5426 Views | Last updated September 19, 2021
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX ERROR CODE:  RESULT_CODE_HUNG
|
Answer
Answer

Hey, everyone!

I understand that there are a lot of frustrations when clicking a link and seeing this error. This isn't an experience we want for our users. However, we also do not want a thread turning into an unconstructive conversation that does not help us investigate what is happening here. We are listening to you all and currently digging into what is happening but we continue to need more information, and encouraging users to move to another browser inhibits our ability to investigate.

IF YOU ARE COMING ACROSS THIS THREAD BECAUSE YOU HAVE HIT THIS ERROR AND FIND IT LOCKED, PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR TO HELP INVESTIGATE.

For those of you seeing an error RESULT_CODE_HUNG, please submit feedback via the "…" menu in the top right > Help and feedback > Send feedback, check the box to include diagnostic data, and add the string "AMC0215AR-1010LUO-TMEP439" in the description of the feedback. This will ensure that we can easily find your feedback to assist with this investigation.

Because this thread is heading in a direction that goes against our new community guidelines (particularly, the first and fourth bullets), I am locking this down. Once we have an update to this situation, I will edit this comment for visibility to reflect the current status. I appreciate your understanding in ensuring this community is a comfortable space for everyone!

Thanks,

Missy

12 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.