Company logo showing on Bing search page

Split from this thread.

Hi,  

I'm  having  the  same  issue  on  my  personal  mobile  (android ). I  simply  logged  in  to  365  to  send  an  email  yesterday  and  now  my  company's  logo  is  on  top  of  my  Bing  search  page . Any  way  to  prevent  this  from happening  ever  again  after  I  signed  out  of  365?

I'm  pretty  particular  about  work/life  balance  and  don't  want  to  see  work  stuff  on  my  phone ...

Thanks  

Enrico  

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Seems that you signed in to 365 on your android phone but company's logo is shown on top of the Bing search page. We would like to know that the account you used to send an email via 365(outlook) from your phone is synced to the Edge browser on the phone. If yes, then logout in edge and log in with the personal account.

However, we commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior in Edge. We would value your feedback or suggestions based on your experience using Edge. You can certainly help us improve the features by sharing your feedback. You can: Open Microsoft Edge. Click on the Settings & More Ellipsis (…) on the right hand corner and then, select Help & Feedback and select Send Feedback.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 27, 2024 Views 1,216 Applies to: