Can't login to a secure medical site- no pop-up login screen.

Using Edge - logging into secure medical site (https://mychart.uwmedicine.org/PROD01/Authentication/Login?) i get no popup login screen so I can't login

* Original title; Windows 10

Hello how are you?
Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

My name is Marcelo C., I am an independent consultant, I am here to help you in the best possible way.

I entered the site that you made available and the pop up login field appears right for me.
Try to restore or update the edge or enter another browser to finish the login to connect to the internet.

To restore the edge go to the 3 points on the upper right side> settings> on the edge (to check for updates) or reset settings (to restore to the original defaults).

I hope the information above helps. Please let me know how it goes.
Have a nice day and stay safe.

Marcelo de C.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have uninstalled edge and also tried to install chrome and neither works - thete was a period thsr if i went incognito it worked but nothing i have tried has worked - is thete any security settings for edge i couldeck+ ch

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Try in InPrivate mode again. You may have an extension (e.g. and ad blocker) that's interfering and preventing the form from appearing, and this should be disabled in InPrivate mode.

Otherwise, are you running any sort of third-party security software, e.g Norton, Symantec, McAfee, Avast, AVG, IOBit, Malwarebytes or Bitdefender? These can often interfere with the proper workings of websites when they're trying to protect you. If you are, try disabling its web protection module, then restart the browser and try again.

Noel Burgess MVP (Ret'd)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, there is privacy and security if you are in balanced mode, if you are in restricted mode that may be it, try switching to the basic one as well to see if it works.

If it doesn't work go to cookies and website permissions and check if the permissions of the website you are trying to access are active

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 23, 2024 Views 1,118 Applies to: