How do you update an outlook meeting notice in mac without sending an update to the attendees?

Original title: New Mac User Needs Help!!!!

1) OUTLOOK - How do you update an outlook meeting notice in mac without sending an update to the attendees?
2) EXCEL - Is there an equivalent "F4" or "$" function which allows you to make a cell in excel a constant when building a formula in a another cell?  I am looking to figure out how to make a particular cell a constant variable in a formula that I build in another cell.  For example, in a PC I may use the following formula  =sum($A$1+4)... how do I create the same formula for the mac version of excel so that the cell A1 remains a constant?

If someone could help, that would be awesome!!!!  Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated March 30, 2018 Views 827 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
Hey aweseome1,

Changing the information on a meeting will always send an update to the invitees. Creating an appointment will allow you to make changes without the need to send updates.

As for using the "$", my understanding is that there is no difference between Excel for Mac and Excel for Windows. You should be able to use the exact formula on Excel for Mac without any issues.

As Tammy suggested through, creating separate threads for each question is a good idea and will help the right community focus on each issue individually.

Hope this helps!
Instead of telling our young people to plan ahead, we should tell them to plan to be surprised.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.