Navigation bar seems to block part of the screen after 14393.67 update on my Lumia 635

I updated my Nokia Lumia 635 last night with much excitement knowing that the new update would bring more features into the device.

After the update, I noticed the FM Radio has disappeared, and the screen or the resolution seems big or magnified rather, coz the navigation bar has covered most parts of the screen.

In messaging, I cannot find the (+) compose new message icon; for twitter and facebook, the icons are probably hidden by the navigation bar. 

I then updated to  14393.103 using insider preview, but I guess it did not make any difference to it. The problem still exists.

Can Microsoft please do something about the bug or update issue? To be honest,  I really like the Windows 10 mobile OS, until the 14393.67 update (Windows Anniversary) came along.

Thank you in advance. :) 

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

The problem with the navigation bar is widespread and MS has acknowledged it and is working on a fix. In the meantime try using the phone in landscape mode and up-vote all instances of this issue using the feedback hub app on your phone.
If my reply is helpful, please mark it so.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Exactly the same problem. I blamed the new Twitter app but then realised that the screen isn't adjusting properly to the required size and the bottom tool bar is covering up text boxes in other social media text boxes.

Solution soon PLEASE. This problem is rendering apps completely unusable. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I think microsoft developers are using iphones...

I cannot believe that they release a version that have this incredible bug. There is no way to not realize this issue. The only they have to do is install it, turn on the lumia 635 and launch just any app... and the bug is there...

I cannot believe.... really

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated February 2, 2021 Views 177 Applies to: