Build 15019 is Live

https://www.neowin.net/news/windows-10-insider-preview-coming-tomorrow-to-add-built-in-beam-streaming-and-more

This is funny that Neowin releases info before Dona does!!

‏@majornelson Follow More Update: Spoke to @donasarkar & found out the Win 10 Creators Update will be rolling out to #WindowsInsiders later this week.

Not tomorrow Somebody must have gotten after someone. LOL

Dona's pic hint is up, 15019 is due soon.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/27/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15019-pc/#YHu0pdqPf3wz6lZh.97

Discussion Info

Last updated May 18, 2018 Views 1,961 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sure would be nice if they would fix some of the everyday problems like the Action Center, printer queue problems and access to a working Safe mode!!!

Sure would be nice if they would fix some of the everyday problems like the Action Center, printer queue problems and access to a working Safe mode!!!

Guess we will have to wait until tomorrow to see

what is actually fixed or isn't.

Please mark my posts as answers or helpful if they are.

So, just another unwanted new feature which will never be finished.

Reported operating system bugs will not have been fixed.

Never mind, probably won't be able to download it anyway.

It would be great if they could fix the white/blank box issue. My laptop hasn't worked since 15002. I installed 14986 (it works great) and just found out this morning that 15014 was installing. I got the same display issue so I deleted their driver and rebooted. Everything worked great for 1  minute or so and then it automatically installed the same damn driver that doesn't work. I tried to roll it back to 14986 but there is no longer an option to roll back, only to reinstall the same crap that doesn't work.

I haven't been able to update to either 15007 or 15014. Do you think there will be a fix in 15019 that cures this install bug? I could do a clean install of 15019 if I thought it would work  but I hesitate to think of trying
You can always try installing it to a small partition without changing your main install (temporarily shrink C: to make some space). If you upgrade from the public build Windows Update will download a single ESD file (which can be used elsewhere) as long as you copy it before the upgrade does a restart.
Don
I just tried to update from build 15002 pro again and it said my device was up to date as Jan/26/2017 12:15 am. Now that's a change for the good it seems. I checked and I am on the fast ring still so it seems someone perhaps is doing something in preparation for 15019. Sure hope so!
hope they get the xbox controller problem working.  my fingers are failing trying to play farming simulator with the keyboard commands.  chas
cak

You can always try installing it to a small partition without changing your main install (temporarily shrink C: to make some space). If you upgrade from the public build Windows Update will download a single ESD file (which can be used elsewhere) as long as you copy it before the upgrade does a restart.

Where is the esd file you refer to?  I looked for it during my upgrade from 15007 to 15014 and did not find it. Please provide location of the esd.

Thank you

I remember reading about build 15021 somewhere?
Please pay no attention to the trolls. I am here to help, and nothing else.