Question

Q: 14905 power button issue

Has anyone having this issue.

After the 14905 upgrade, whenever I click power button to restart or shutdown PC it's just disappear and I am not seeing any options, sleep, restart or shutdown. Microsoft really messed up the 14905 upgrade to the extent that I am frustrated and angry.

May be fixed this week.
Now just right click the start window, or use Windows key and x, and get the alternate menu and use the Shut down or sign out.
-----------
Around computers
since 1952
lacrumb

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Press the Windows key on your keypad and x at the same time then you can shut down or sign off. This is a known issue and you are among hundreds that have posted to this forum, so you are not alone. We are hoping for a new build by Tuesday to solve this issue. This was also posted in the Feedback Hub with the release of this build.
Never Give Up!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Has anyone having this issue.

After the 14905 upgrade, whenever I click power button to restart or shutdown PC it's just disappear and I am not seeing any options, sleep, restart or shutdown. Microsoft really messed up the 14905 upgrade to the extent that I am frustrated and angry.

This well known issue is very easy to deal with ... simply right click on the start button, and you'll find the shut down, restart, etc options.

As far you're being frustrated and angry ... did you read any of Microsoft's warnings concerning what the insider program might hold for you when you signed up?? Grow up.

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Views: 38 Last updated: May 18, 2018 Applies to: