***edit: 2016.05.28 @ 18:30 PST***
This issue should now be resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue, please post up so we can investigate.
Hello Windows Insiders!
We have seen several reports of Windows Insiders in the Mobile Fast ring on build 14342.1004 mentioning that their ring-selection drop-down shows "Disabled" in the Settings menu.
Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program
We are aware of this issue and are actively addressing it. This is a service-side change that will be necessary and no action is required on your part.
- We will not release any flights until this is corrected.
- A fix is expected within the next few days, so no new builds over the weekend. This isn't surprising, right? I can count on zero fingers how many Saturday or Sunday builds we've released to Insiders. And... we have Monday off as well. :)
- No action should be required on your part.
- We will make the necessary changes and when complete, affected users should be back on their original ring (WIP Fast)
- This only affects users on Mobile build 14342.1004 (which was released only to WIP Fast)
We will provide additional updates when the changes are completed, so hold tight! :)
Thank you as always,