As part of our recent 14951 Mobile flight, some users have reported seeing error 80242006 while trying to take the update. This error arises as part of a update information collision.
For build14955 that was just released, some users are seeing "no updates available" on their device.
For either of these scenarios, please see the steps below:
- Switch your device to the Slow ring
- Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program
- Change device date to 7 days in the future
- Settings > Time & Language > Date & Time
- (You may need to switch "Set date and time automatically" to OFF)
- Check for updates (should say "no updates available")
- Settings > Update & Security > Phone Update
- Change device date back to current date
- Change device back to Fast ring
- Check for updates
This should get you fixed up!