update not downloding

hi my windows updaate for the windows 10 insider preview 17083.1000 is not downloding its been 1hr 20ms  and its not move its saying its pending download

Have you used the Windows Update troubleshooter in Settings/Update & Security    Troubleshoot    tab  yet 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Reading your previous posting on slow/long downloads some info about your internet connection might help, also info about your system would help us to help you, have you removed anything plugged into media/USB slots?
I'm a unpaid independent Advisor/volunteer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Reading your previous posting on slow/long downloads some info about your internet connection might help, also info about your system would help us to help you, have you removed anything plugged into media/USB slots?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Only thing that tells me is you have a slow CPU as 1.5 is at the bottom of the spec's you would be better off run the 32 bit version. here is some info about that CPU:

AMD hasn't worked miracles with the new Jaguar CPU core design. Clocked here at 1.5GHz, you're looking at cores with less than one fifth the performance of the best current desktop CPU cores.  this was back in 2013

For the A4-5000 itself, that's not a major issue. It's not a full-one desktop chip and with four cores, it makes up for modest single-threaded throughput with a decent amount of multi-threading. But make no mistake,this is a low-power processor architecture. It's a long way off the pace of AMD's own full-power laptop processors, much less Intel's.

I'm a unpaid independent Advisor/volunteer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 6, 2019 Views 186 Applies to: