Unable to install Safenet dongle Driver on Windows Technical Preview.

I have a software using a safenet dongle to protect agains piracy. It's impossible to install the driver ( SAFENET HASPL 3.5) on windows update, even lates driver from safenet crash during installation.

Original Title: Safenet dongle Driver installation impossible

Question Info

Last updated October 3, 2019 Views 5,817 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Patrice,

Thank you for your response.

The Windows 10 Technical Preview is a testing environment, some devices might not work as expected. Since Safenet dongle Driver is not working on windows 10 tech preview and even after installing the driver in compatibility mode, it would be better to wait for the full version of windows 10 to be released or get in touch with Safenet dongle manufacturer support.

You can refer the link below to check the SAFENET driver details.

http://sentinelcustomer.safenet-inc.com/sentineldownloads/?s=&c=End+User&p=Sentinel+HASP+HL&o=all&t=all

Hope this is helpful. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help you.

8 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
I would approach safenet for a driver but wouldn't be surprised if you got a "please wait" reply.  I have had problems with new O/S versions in the past with dongle drivers, it's always been resolved with a manufacturer update rather than by Microsoft.

13 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.