RS5 Canary build 17763

Are we looking at 17764 or 66 for sign off?

Discussion Info

Last updated October 30, 2019 Views 702 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If insider team keep up old release cycle, (build which is compiled on Friday is normally released on next Tuesday) then we get this build Tue. 18th of Sept.

My guess for sign off build is 17768.

Update = Replace old bugs with new ones.
I think 17763.x is it.  Something like 17763.1002.
Colin Barnhorst
17767 (67) prime number.
Wired & Retired Old Mig15 pilot & build Monster
How Ring Went From ‘Shark Tank’ Reject to America’s Scariest Surveillance Company.

Ако инсидер тим најави са старим циклусом пуштања (објекат који је постављен у петак, обично се објављује следецег уторка), онда је добио овај град Туе. 18. септембар

Моја претпоставка за изградњу знака је 17768.

We already know that 17763.xx is going to be

the signed off on build.

Please mark my posts as answers or helpful if they are.
Anybody know why it appears they have pulled the latest update, KB4458469, for the regular folks?

That update is normal quality update for currently released build 17134 which bring that build to 17134.319 and it has nothing to do with Insider previews.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4458469/windows-10-update-kb4458469

Update = Replace old bugs with new ones.

That update is normal quality update for currently released build 17134 which bring that build to 17134.319 and it has nothing to do with Insider previews.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4458469/windows-10-update-kb4458469

That is why I designated Regular Folks ….  It has to do with the upcoming, or not, RTM decision.  

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4458469

The update is available on the Microsoft Update Catalog so it has not been "pulled."  The link is above.  KB4458469 is part of a set of cumulative updates for versions 1803, 1709, 1703.  The changelogs are very extensive.  There is no reason to connect it with the sign off version for 1809.  

Colin Barnhorst

The update is part of the preparation for the new build.  IF it has been pulled, some problem was found.  Whether that problem is actually tied to the new build, is not for me to know for sure.  If 17763 will be the RTM, then when that occurs, it is no longer just part of the Insider program.  I will assume it will take a few weeks for the RTM to go public, so plenty of time to repair a problematic update.

I suppose, from the responses, no one has heard anything one way or the other concerning the update.  When an update is no longer available for the normal Windows update process, to me, it has been pulled.  Has it been removed from the catalog, of course not since many folks already have it on their systems.  If you do a manual update, then Microsoft can deny any responsibility if problems did occur.