Today we released Build 20175 to the Dev Channel, and as you may be aware, some devices were not offered this build from Windows Update. Several of you reported this issue immediately, and we thank you for that!
We discovered a service side issue that prevented some AMD and Intel devices from detecting the new build. This issue has been resolved on the backend. If you were impacted, please follow these steps:
- Open the Start Menu.
- In the search box, type CMD.exe.
- On the right menu under Command Prompt, select Run as administrator.
- If prompted by UAC, choose Yes.
- From the elevated prompt, enter this command, then hit enter: net stop wuauserv
- Enter this command, then hit enter: rmdir /s /q C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\SLS
- Finally, enter this command, then hit enter: net start wuauserv
- Close the Command Prompt window.
- Open Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and check for updates.
You should now see Build 20175 is available.
Thanks again for reporting this issue!