Windows Phone Recovery Tool brick my lumia 520, help...

Trying to restore my phone to re-lumia Denim, blinks red, and Windows Phone Recovery Tool jump telling something about the battery post, I ignore and gave the following ... (my battery was 60% approximately) my phone is turned off and no again, no vibrates, does not work vol down + power keys, Lumia Software Recovery Tool fail to recognize, neither Nokia Care Suite ... Surely will say I should not install w10 but I can assure you that only wanted to restore my phone with the tool... in device manager only appears qhsusb_dload unrecognized, I could recognize drivers but when playing back with Windows Phone Recovery Tool, says' 'waiting for connection' 'and the lumia recovery tool gives me' your phone does not support '' ... any solution? please ... I not have phone and i'm very sad. In Linux you can do something with that partition qhsusb_dload? Or just is solved with box? Have I run out of battery on my phone? I need help, I think I'm not the only one. Many have this problem, I assure you, on Twitter we are more frustrated with this.

Thank you in heart and hope to answer. Sorry for my bad english and Thank you very much.

Question Info

Last updated April 17, 2019 Views 10,259 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i got the same problem windows phone recovery tool bricked my 520 too it failed to install windows phone 8.1 and now i have a bricked phone :|

- the tool doesn't recognize my phone it keep saying waiting for connection

- it doesn't vibrate when you press volume down + power

- changing USB port would install" qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 and thats about it

- it doesn't charge when you plug the charger although the battery was 100% before it was broken

- using nokia recovery tool tells me " phone is not support it "

any solution for us ?

20 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I JUST HAVE A LITTLE HOPE, I HAVE LEFT  BATTERY OUT OF PHONE DURING A TIME WHEN VOLVI CONNECT '' device usb correctly input '' GOING TO OPEN THE TOOL OF RECOVERY AND A MINUTE, BACK TO '' qualcomm hs -usb qdloader 9008 ''

Apparently the battery is discharged? can it be? You marxwp can get another lumia 520 or charge the battery in a universal charger to try? you may be fully discharged by an error of this tool ... i haven't other lumia... greetings

Sorry this didn't help.

41 views no cared to reply oh well its time to switch from windows phone

Sorry this didn't help.

I have exactly the same problem. I asked the forum and the responses were very disappointing. The Microsoft support told me that the only way is to contact Nokia, because the problem, according to them, is in hardware (!?).

Apparently this software (Windows Phone Recovery Tool) is made specifically for the downgrade from Windows 10, despite offering the option for us, the Windows Phone 8.1 users. Amazingly found several cases identical to our online, and all unsolved.
If it was an isolated case would be understandable to the lack of solution, but it is not. It is sad to know that we do not have support for such a trivial problem. :/

Sorry for my english too, I'm speak portuguese and the translator is a poop.

Sorry this didn't help.

What are you complaining about?! You were told millions of times that you shouldn't use the hack, that you shouldn't even install the official preview version, if you are not ready to lose everything. Lumina 520 was NOT supported in the first wave, so that's your problem now, but of course, it's all Microsoft's fault, who else could it be?

Sorry this didn't help.

windows 10 did not break my phone recovery tool did they warned not to install windows 10 they didn't tell you that the tool they create to recover your phone will break your phone so that their fault not mine

instead of creating a tool to fix your phone they create a tool to kill your phone. so ya thats their fault its a waste of time to argue good bye windows phone see you in 2018 maybe by that time they 'll get it right

Sorry this didn't help.

Look my dear friend, there are people who DO NOT installed any upgrade, and simply wanted to restore the phone without losing anything with the application Lumia Recovery Tool And bricked HAVE BEEN THE PHONE. It's that simple. EXCUSE are placing a hack windows 10 when some people even knew of its existence. This is a separate problem. I never blaming Microsoft, only that they should give some solution or king tool, I, for my part and personally, keep having a Lumia because for MI, is the largest in terms of smartphones today, and I have my reasons. .. thank God it is a lumia 520 has cost me 90 dollars at the time, nothing to lose ... although money is not so much ... I am deeply sorry for people with phones from more than 300 dollars, what sorry ... I'll buy the Lumia 535. I'll leave it in a drawer of memories until you can fix it and it'll give vendere or a family member ... it's sad but it's true. Greetings to all.

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

If you mean that you didn't install Windows 10, then my apologies. And you are in the wrong place. This forum is about Windows 10. If you have problems with your phone, then contact your tech support or service center. I hope you'll be able to fix your phone!

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi John,

When you say " my phone is turned off and no again, no vibrates, does not work vol down + power keys", are you saying that you are unable to switch on the phone now?

Have you installed Windows 10 Technical preview for phones?

If you are still unable to switch on, can you try connecting to a power supply through the charger and check if it charges and if you are able to switch on after that?

Please let us know these details, so that we can assist you further.

Cheers,
Ben.

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Marxwp and Aloisio A,

Could you guys also let me know if you installed Windows 10 Technical preview for phones and then this issue occurred? Are you switch on your phones now and access apps?

Please let us know these details for further assistance.

Cheers,
Ben.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.