I am experiencing many problems in this build.
- Cortana isn't working for me although in Australia. My region is Australia and language is English (Australia)
- In Event Viewer I am getting multiple errors concerning Cortana like:Under 'Applications':
Activation of app Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy!CortanaUI failed with error: The application cannot be started because it is currently updating. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.
Unable to start a DCOM Server: CompanionApp.App.AppXd70q285y9yf126fg7srgst0m5akck63d.mca as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:
Happened while starting this command:
- In Task Viewer under 'Systems' I am receiving the error:
The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
to the user DESKTOP-NOMNOFB\abcan SID (S-1-5-21-4279567524-2911264271-1817063915-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_18.104.22.168_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID (S-1-15-2-1861897761-1695161497-2927542615-642690995-327840285-2659745135-2630312742). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
This error repeats constantly at least 20 times.
- I can't update some apps.
This isn't really a related issue but some insight would help
- All external devices (except monitor) appear to disconnect after startup. All the lights on my keyboard and mouse turn off and are unresponsive. I've reconnected everything and still nothing happens. I'm not sure if windows actually is frozen and I have no way of testing because the mouse and keyboard are unresponsive. This happens after a certain time after startup. I have to do multiple forced restarts until I get lucky and the computer works normally and doesn't freeze after that.
Any help would be appreciated.