Why windows 10 buttons are missing sleep and hibernate command?
I'm not sure why they are not added to the Power menu by default. But there is a way you can add Hibernate option to the power menu. Find more details here.
- Right click on your desktop and select "Personalize"
- Click on the icon "Screen saver" in the bottom right corner
- Click on the link "Change Power Settings"
- On the left panel, click on "Choose what the power button does"
- Click "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
- Check the checkbox "Hibernate"
Click on Save Changes and now look at the Power menu in the Start menu. You will see the Hibernate option there.