I'm not sure why they are not added to the Power menu by default. But there is a way you can add Hibernate option to the power menu. Find more details
- Right click on your desktop and select "Personalize"
- Click on the icon "Screen saver" in the bottom right corner
- Click on the link "Change Power Settings"
- On the left panel, click on "Choose what the power button does"
- Click "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
- Check the checkbox "Hibernate"
Click on Save Changes and now look at the Power menu in the Start menu. You will see the Hibernate option there.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
174 people were helped by this reply