When using Lumia 950XL - the new Insider Fast track, I noticed that the phone is super unresponsive.
- When waking from sleep, screen stays in background image for a minute or more before you're able to enter a pin
- When the alarm goes off, I can hear the alarm, the screen doesn't load the notification banner that allows me to snooze / dismiss. I'm able to quiet the alarm by using the volume down button. It takes several minutes before you're able to use the phone.
- Facebook, messenger and many apps take significant time to load in comparison to previous versions.
- Sometimes when receiving text messages, the screen lights up to the background image, but the sound stays stuck on the beginning of receiving text sound. When waiting it out hoping that it was just a hang, the phone restarted after 2 minutes.
- Sometimes when using the camera, the camera will close and then the phone will randomly restart several seconds later.
- When adding a contact picture using PEOPLE > EDIT > CAMERA the camera just closes down after several seconds. If the picture is taken within that time frame it works, other wise the app crashes back to the contact and need to click EDIT > CAMERA again.
- When sending text messages - after pressing send, users are not allowed to start typing the next message because the message waiting to be sent, hangs in the TEXT BOX.
A user can go back and send additional texts to different users (via different threads) but not the same user (until the message is sent).