I got an update in insider preview after installing its showing that internal memory fullin Lumia 540 Windows 10

<Original Title: internal memory full>

hi , i am using Lumia 540 today i got an update in insider preview after installing its showing that internal memory full. Help to get out from this. Very urgent.

regards,

Narchezyian

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to free up your mobile.

• Apps and games that you’ve installed on your Windows Phone. You can determine how much storage space a particular app is using and then delete some of the huge apps/games which you no longer need. Alternatively, most of the apps and nearly all of the games can be moved to the SD card (provided your phone supports expansion via SD card). Plus you can also configure the phone to always install new apps to the SD Card.

• Any storage consumed by music files (generally MP3 format files) stored in your phone memory are accumulated under the Music category. Similarly, any video files (in supported formats) on the internal storage are counted under the Videos category. Storage sense only shows how much space such files are taking on your phone with no way to directly manage them. You can tap Manage to shoot up the default Music Player or Video Player to delete the files that you no longer need

• Anything downloaded from the web and stored in the Downloads folder gets accumulated here. You can use a File Manager to move them to the SD card, transfer them to a PC or simply delete.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.