Windows Insider - Redstone 4, Build 17093 - The Themes tab in Personalization option is not working on Settings app and Desktop icons bugs.

Hi everyone at the Microsoft Community!

My name is Kho Kho Kun and I am from Vietnam.

This is my first question that I send to the Community about this problem on Windows 10 Insider Preview. I also send about this issue on the Feedback Hub for Insiders to know about this issue that I am having.

I just installed the newest Insider Preview build for Redstone 4, build 17093. It works just fine, but there is a problem however.

I go to the Settings app and then Personalization option and then go to the Themes tab, but the Settings app freezes and then crashed by itself. I cannot change the theme thanks to this issue.

And the desktop icons is very buggy, the text messed up all over the place.

Because of that issue, I have to roll back to my previous Windows 10 installation on the Fall Creators Update, build 16299.

I hope Microsoft and everybody will noticed this problem and fix it for me and everyone.

Question Info

Last updated July 11, 2018 Views 454 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
Themes is a Known issue.

Please mark my posts as answers or helpful if they are.

6 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Guys, I'm a windows Insider but the answer needed I found somewhere else: 

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6942-add-remove-default-desktop-icons-windows-10-a.html

I needed "This PC" & "control Pannel" for all cost on my desktop, not shortcut but real and I found that. I hope it will help U somehow. Windows is like ... patience.

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.