Windows 10 Pre-Release License Terms link?

Preparing to install a copy of the current Technical Preview to evaluate for my company (we're a small quasi-industrial-software firm), and the installer shows the license agreement in its tiny box; I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find an online copy of the license terms for me to more easily read or print. Can someone point me in the right direction? Ironically the search function on the MSDN site and the Microsoft Legal site keeps prominently showing the Windows 8.1 preview terms; that's exactly what I'm looking for except, you know, for now instead!

Hi Keith,

You won't be able to find an online copy of the License terms, but you will be able to find the privacy statement for Windows Technical preview. This may not be exact terms that you find in the terms and conditions while installing Windows Technical Preview. Refer to the following Microsoft Help article to see the Privacy Statements for Windows Technical Preview.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-privacy-statement

For further reference, you may refer to the following Microsoft Help article as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso

Please reply if the information provided is not helpful so that we can help you better.

Basith M
- Forum Moderator (Multiple Forums)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That isn't very helpful, and you could definitely do better! The terms were posted online for the Windows 8.1 technical preview, so why not for the Windows 10 technical preview?

In lieu of a printable and normally readable form, I don't consider myself to have agreed to the terms.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 22, 2018 Views 571 Applies to: