I've managed to repair my system files on Windows 10 TP build 10041. This is how to do it for those interested in it. Note: you will need the ISO for build 10041. If you don't know how to get it, see Andre's thread: Instructions: Create a bootable ISO file using ESD Image for Windows 10 Build 10041
Now follow the next steps:
1. Mount the .ISO file by double clicking on it.
2. Open 'Windows Powershell' or 'Command Prompt' with Admin privileges (right click -> Run as Administrator)
3. Let's check the System Health first, by running these commands:
3.1 dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
3.2 dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth
3.3 dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
4. I'm sure that 3.3 will give you an error stating that it could not perform the task. And now it's when the mounted ISO comes into play. Let's specify the file from the ISO so that we can fix it. Run the following command: (Notice that X must be the drive letter on which your system has mounted the ISO)
4.1 DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:WIM:X:\Sources\Install.wim:1 /LimitAccess
5. Now let's repair any damage in the system files, shall we?
5.1 sfc /scannow
Now it should work for you, guys! I hope this will help. My system seems more responsive since then. Please report if you encounter any problems following these instructions.