Compiled list of known issues in Windows 10 build 9926

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

how is it going to work when they release the new build? will i have to re-install win10, or will it just be an update?

BTW, Andre, you are very active and do a really good job on these forum posts

If already have Windows 10 Preview installed, you can upgrade to the latest build by doing the following:

Click Start > PC Settings > Update and Recovery > Preview Builds > Check for new build

Learn more:

How to install the latest Windows 10 build

Thanks, glad you find my support helpful.

Best,
Andre
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
twitter/adacosta
groovypost.com
Congrats to Andre Da Costa. Vote yourself a pay raise !

Ok, then whatever that means.

:)

Best,
Andre
Windows Insider MVP
twitter/adacosta
groovypost.com

Hello Andre,

I tried this method, but it lasts a lifetime, and my internet connection it is a pretty good one. After that, I tried to download the iso file and create a bootable usb stick. It stucked again, I believe the servers are pretty loaded, right?

What method do you suggest is better?

Regards,

Ovidiu

Wait a bit and try again later.
Best,
Andre
Windows Insider MVP
twitter/adacosta
groovypost.com

Hello,

I have a lot of problems with build 9926 right now. It takes me more than 2 hours to install and now I can even find my apps. I do not have a very good first impression on this build 9926. The start button is not responding. The search bar is not working let along the Cortana function. Since I can not get to the start menu I can't see my apps and emails. I am very frustrated right now.

I can't log into Feedback or Insider Hub.   However I was able to give feedback this morning on the same computer before I upgraded to 9926.

WD

Hello,

I have a lot of problems with build 9926 right now. It takes me more than 2 hours to install and now I can even find my apps. I do not have a very good first impression on this build 9926. The start button is not responding. The search bar is not working let along the Cortana function. Since I can not get to the start menu I can't see my apps and emails. I am very frustrated right now.

I'm on an old HP laptop (4 G RAM/AMD A6 2.70) and it took 2 hours to install here too. Once that was done, everything was slow for about 15-30 mns while the background search and a few other background apps used up to 100% on both CPU and HD. Once they were done, everything seems to be working fine.

It seems in select cases, AMD based Mobile GPUs fail to load their drivers correctly, resulting in a system that does not operate properly. So far only tested on an upgrade from previous build, but will test a clean install this weekend. Hoping it is just a case of a bad upgrade. Very glad there's the option to roll back to previous build as a "bug" here, as it saved my laptop from a full reinstall again.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 5, 2019 Views 2,701 Applies to: