Build 10586.63 Info - Read Here!

Hello Insiders,

Today has been an interesting day!  I know there are a few questions that you'd like answers to relating to build 10586.63, so please read below for details.

Some people received the build, but my device shows no update available.  What happened?

Answer:  Server propagation.  Usually the build hits the servers quickly and is available for nearly everyone at the same.  There were some publishing issues and as such the various device/region combinations of the build were delayed in going live.  We detected the issue, paused the release to investigate, and found it was a server issue in one region.  There's nothing wrong with your device, it's 100% on the publishing side.

Expectations:  As we have now resumed publication of this update, we ask for your patience while this occurs.  This will take a bit of time, possibly up to 4 hours depending on your region.  If you check for updates and don't find one available, please try again later.

I tried to download the new 10583.63 build but am seeing error 0x80244019.  What is this?

Answer:  This is a download error code.  It doesn't happen very often, but is related to server issues we're seeing. 

Expectations:  If you see this error when trying to download the build, please manually re-check for updates.  It should download successfully when retried.

I am seeing my download stick at 0% while trying to download this new build.  Why?

Answer:  This is a bug we've seen before and we're working on a permanent fix.

Expectations:  If your device appears to be stuck on "0% Downloaded", don't worry.  It's actually downloading even though the progress bar isn't updating as you'd expect.  Please see this FAQ for additional details:  0% Downloaded FAQ

Friday build releases always seem to be the exciting ones! 

As always, a big thank you to the Insider community!  If you have any additional questions about this build, please share them below.

- Jason

Discussion Info

Last updated May 18, 2018 Views 1,027 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What has changed?

Also, is there any plans on getting the wifi more stable on the 950? (Just search the answers forum for Lumia 950 Wifi, and you will find several threads about it)

How about never mind... Update downloaded and in the processing of the actual update.
Dale Ross
@DaleRoss
Thanks so much, Jason ! THIS MEAN FEEDBACK ! RESPECT FOR YOU&TEAM !

10583.63 won't install on my Lumia 930. Currently on 10583.36. I get the error:

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x800f081f)

I have done a soft reset, hard reset, tried doing the install several times but no luck. I have 20GB space free.

Any thoughts?

I still can't update too the new 63
This is a component corruption error.  Please start a new thread so we can discuss this.

First troubleshooting step for you though:  Can you download any new language packs or keyboards?  If not, you'll likely need to do a device reset. It seems one of the key update system files may have gone bad.

This is a source file error.  The file the phone is expecting to download doesn't match anything on the server.

Try rebooting your phone and re-attempting the update.

I have rebooted my phone lots of times, infact my lumia 930 reboots itself about 5 times a day, sometimes whilst in the middle of calls etc. so restarting it hasn't worked.
I did chance too dutch reset then back too English reset. And a factory reset. I have a Nokia 1020.
When my phone did this the only solution was to do a factory reset and start over.