Bld 14371-14379 (Arc Touch) Bluetooth Mouse erratic on Surface P3: Fixed in 14383

UPDATE: Fixed in build 14383.

Ever since build 14371 my Arc Touch BT Mouse (on a Surface Pro 3) has been behaving erratically in that it accelerates to such an extend as to be almost unusable. I works well after a restart but after the machine has been put in lock state/sleep/or simply left to idle for a while it starts jumping again. I therefore suspect that it occurs after the Bluetooth system has been in a low power state.

Hence the question:

Is there a setting to prevent this low power state from happening (Bluetooth)? (so I can test the supposition)

Quite a number of issues have been reported in the Feedback Hub (and have been upvoted by me)

I have tried all the usual remedies such as re-installing/Un-Pairing and Pairing again and the Hardware troubleshooter reports no issues.

Answer
Answer

Dear Badgeless with a found SD slot just go to the posting and you will see a little envelope on the right click on it.

Also check under your profile and edit you can change some setting for receiving.

I'm a unpaid independent Advisor/volunteer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 2, 2021 Views 271 Applies to: