AMD Graphics Issue - PC Build 10122

For some Win10 users who have upgraded to build 10122, there is a currently known bug that will impact web browsing experiences.

Users with AMD graphics hardware that is WDDM v2 capable will potentially see crashes of their web browsers when certain content types are rendered.  This includes embedded flash objects, HTML5 canvas videos, and may also be triggered by other media-related objects.

We are actively working with AMD to address this issue.  A new driver set is expected to resolve the situation.  Although a specific date is not yet available given testing requirements, this should be addressed in the very near term.  Hoping to see this resolved in the next week or so if all goes well.

Please share any feedback you have on this issue or any other related effects  you may believe this issue to be causing.

Thank you as always for your feedback and for being a Windows Insider!

Discussion Info

Last updated May 22, 2018 Views 668 Applies to:
Hi Jason, it has been a week now and still no update for my graphics card driver. I have a Radeon HD4350 card the only info I can get is from AMD and that is "Microsoft will release a update driver ATI legacy GPUs through Windows Update". If you know if Microsoft is planning to drop support for this GPU please give me and other users a heads up. That way I can stop waiting and get a new card if I have to.  Thanks in advance.