Add more color customization to Microsoft Edge

Hi, Microsoft Egde needs improvement.

The browser must add extensions, improvements in HTML 5, automatic translation add more features, optimize XAML ... but also must improve in terms of interface and visual aspect

This proposal is based on adding more colors in customizing Microsoft browser Edge. Currently it offers the possibility to add white or black to the browser, what is very limited range of colors in the browser. In addition it should be possible to adapt Microsoft Edge interface to color overall theme chosen to have Windows 10 more and better integration.

From the Settings menu / customizing Windows 10 should add the option to integrate the color of the theme color of Windows 10 interface to Microsoft Edge

Let me show you some examples, thanks:

Answer
Answer

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern be rest assured, we will certainly help you. Appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We appreciate your suggestions and thank you for trying Microsoft Edge

We would suggest you to use the feedback app and provide these valuable suggestions to the developers team.

We appreciate your feedback.   

I hope this post is helpful. Get back to us with the results. We are happy to help.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 10, 2022 Views 1,460 Applies to: