How do I stop emails from Windows Insider Program

Hi,

I'm kept in a kind of vicious circle. Long time ago I was taking part in the Windows Insider Program using two Microsoft accounts (ID1 and ID2). I left the programs for both accounts using the appropriate link and I closed both accounts. But I'm keeping emails from Windows Insider Program. I had long discussions with Microsoft Support - they regretted that they couldn't help me. Now tell me please how I can ask to stop this everlasting SPAM? I cannot leave the program because I already left it and I cannot login using the proposed link because the Microsoft account doesn't exist any more.

The fact that even Microsft Support is refusing to help me makes me really angry. There is no way to get in front of the desk of the spam originator and to tell him to stop it. Is this really true?

HK

Question Info

Last updated January 31, 2019 Views 300 Applies to:
If these are threads form the forum all you have to do is to go to the top of the thread and unsubscribe.
-----------
If this answers you question - Then mark it so. Then others may find it.
---------------
Around computers
since 1952
lacrumb

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No. I'm talking about emails like this.

The latest news from the Windows Insider Programme
  Getting Started | Install | Feedback

Hello Windows Insider,

What are your favourite Windows 10 Fall Creators Update features? The updated Microsoft Edge experience? The touch keyboard for PC? The enhanced gaming features? New ways to connect and share with friends?

These emails end with

This email is part of your Windows Insider Programme membership.

Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement.

If you wish to stop receiving Windows Insider Programme emails, you will need to leave the programme. You must be signed in with your Microsoft Account (MSA) or your Azure Active Directory (AAD) account associated with the Windows Insider Program to reach the leave the programme page. If you have registered for the programme using both your MSA and AAD account, you must leave the programme by signing in with each account and complete the instructions on the leave the programme page. Please be advised, cessation of communications is not immediate; communications to you will discontinue within five business days of leaving the program. If you have already installed a build, follow the instructions on how to recover your device to a supported public version of Windows 10.

This email is sent from an unmonitored address. Please do not reply. Please use links inline above to get additional information or help.

But alas, I did already leave the programme and I cannot try to leave it again by signing in using the corresponding Micrsoft Account because the Microsoft Account doesn't exist any more and I cannot reply to those emails. The craziest thing about it is that Microsoft Support gave me a link to this USER FORUM because they couldn't solve my problem. Are the guys who manage the Windows Insider Program sitting in Fort Knox or in a space ship?

Thank you

DM

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Daniel,

We appreciate the information you have provided. We would like to know if you have an Azure Active Directory account associated with your Windows Insider Program. If you do not have any, we suggest that you send us a feedback using the link on the same email that you have been receiving.

We'll be looking forward for your response.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Daniel,

We appreciate the information you have provided. We would like to know if you have an Azure Active Directory account associated with your Windows Insider Program. If you do not have any, we suggest that you send us a feedback using the link on the same email that you have been receiving.

We'll be looking forward for your response.

Thank you, but I'm confused. I have no Azure Active Directory Account and I don't understand what you mean by "feedback using the link on the same email that you have been receiving". Which link on which email? On the emails I'm receiving form Windows Insider there is definitely no feedback link. If there was a link I would have used it. There are only links to the Windows Insider Page which invites me to sign in. But I cannot sign in because the Microsoft Account I used to sign in don't exist any more (see my initial post)

Daniel

Sorry this didn't help.

You may submit a feedback through our Feedback Hub. To use the Feedback Hub to report a problem, kindly follow these steps:

1. Search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.
  2. Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
  3. Select the Problem button, share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
  4. Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you’re done.
  5. Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
  6. Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
  7. Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted. (It may take a while to appear.)
  8. Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
  9. If you also posted in a forum thread, you can click Copy link, and paste the link in your response. (It will look like https://aka.ms/<unique link>)

Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.