Enabling pop up in Microsoft Edge

I am using Edge and can get access to any pages, but the last 2 days all of a sudden when I try to access my E-mail I get Microsoft Ad blocker has blocked a pop up ad from this site. It will not allow me to access my e-mail. No problems with it anywhere else. This just started a couple of days ago. Very annoying to say the least. Anyone have a solution for this?

Original title: Microsoft ad blocker.

Answer
Answer

Hello Vicki,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check if disabling the pop up blocker settings in Microsoft Edge helps.

Follow the below steps.

Step 1 - Select the More actions (…) button and select Settings.  

Step 2 - Scroll down the list to select View advanced settings and turn Block pop-ups to Off.   

Block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge

If it still does not help, I suggest you to follow the below steps to clear Cache in Microsoft Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar) and then click History Icon.
  2. Now click “Clear all history“.
  3. Next, select “Cookies and saved website data” and “Cached data and files” and click Clear.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to Microsoft Edge in Windows, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 22, 2019 Views 246 Applies to: