Had to fix Mail ,Calender and People again

This is what I did

1)      Start Admin command prompt and type “powershell” and Enter

2)      In powershell prompt: get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

3)      In powershell prompt: remove-appxprovisionedpackage –Online –PackageName microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.5.9879.20671_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Then I ran Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online

Three times.  It did not work until I did that.

Discussion Info

Last updated October 31, 2018 Views 368 Applies to:

This is what I did

2)      In powershell prompt: get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

3)      In powershell prompt: remove-appxprovisionedpackage –Online –PackageName microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.5.9879.20671_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Then I ran Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online

This is what I did

I was unable to uninstall the people app using this method. Can you tell me which build you were able to do this with?