14361 No scroll bars on New Feedback window

I have a couple of issues to report with this version, but am unable to use the Feedback app to do this.  The New Feedback windows has no scroll bars, and even full screen I cannot get at the submit button.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

Hi John,

It is unusual that the feedback app windows has no scroll bars, and even full screen and you don’t get submit button. We reproduced the issue however, the problem does not seem to occur.

As a basic troubleshooting step, I suggest you to Run the Apps Troubleshooter(http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps) and check if the issue persists.

An automated troubleshooter is a tool that can find and automatically fix some problems with your computer. These troubleshooters aren't designed to fix every problem, but they're a useful tool to try because they can often save you time and effort.

Let us know the result. We will glad to help if you need further assistance.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Troubleshooter fixed Windows Store cache but my issue still occurs.  The issue has not occurred on previous builds.

Just to be clear:

The scroll bar does appear when opening the Feedback Hub and searching for feedback.

Then when I start the New Feedback window the scroll bars disappear

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.