Camera App- Error 0xA00F4271(0xC00D3704)

Hello,

I own an Acer One 10 running Windows 10, and when I open the Camera app, the frontal camera does not work (I get a message with the error code 0xA00F4271(0xC00D3704)).

How do I solve this issue?

Thank you very much!

Moved from Insider

Question Info

Last updated September 20, 2019 Views 100,476 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Tomas,

I realize that the frontal camera does not work due to error 0xA00F4271 (0xC00D3704). I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

• In which user account are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the Admin account to check if this helps.

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

Ensure to install any pending updates and also update all device drivers to check if this helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View All.

Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

252 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hello Tomás Barros,

Take look at this troubleshooting article, try the steps and see if it helps to resolve your issue:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-windows-camera-app-problems-with-pc-cameras

Thanks,

Tom

207 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.