Windows 10 Startup Error 0xc000000e

I installed Windows 10 and after the first restart does not want to start (I tried both methods installing from Windows and through direct boot from cd) . I tried to fix the startup but without results.

PC Configuration:

Intel i7

2x128 Gb SSD (RAID 1)

Nvidia GTX 660 TI

16GB Ram

Please help me.

hey alex,

are you dual booting ?

dual booting was my problem but fixed it with help from Karthic

Karthics answer

I used method 2. ( repair windows 8 installation. use command prompt ).

good luck,

gary.

p.s. I am sure method 1 would work aswell.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

hey alex,

are you dual booting ?

dual booting was my problem but fixed it with help from Karthic

Karthics answer

I used method 2. ( repair windows 8 installation. use command prompt ).

good luck,

gary.

p.s. I am sure method 1 would work aswell.

I solved the problem. I formatted the RAID hard drive and I removed all other HDD drives.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I noticed during installation that a lot of these errors can be generated if you still have a recovery partition detected during installation, overall I can see good work been performed both on the installation times being quite fast, and user friendly.

The ability to install applications will make customers very happy , including previous hardware that worked on windows 7 but not on windows 8 or 8.1, still testing the driver install was picked up automatically.

This is important, to have the ability to run all types of hardware on your test system for either development or testing games / graphics processing,

The backend of windows looks very similar to 8 and has not changed much, from the same configuration of Task explorer ect, which is always chewing up ram having so many SVhosts running constantly.

Good steps with bringing the Start Bar back in, seeing as most people will be probably testing on 64bit equipment or desktop computing platforms.

Was able to image with a USB drive, if MS makes this OS free to customers, the market will improve for everyone overall I would be happy to continue to provide feedback and continue supporting the cycle if they head in this direction, which for technology installers may cost us a little bit in recovery costs yet might be able to push newer equipment out faster emerging technologies to others.

So far impressed with the operating environment, the display and performance looks stable and I am excited to use this product as it seems to merge with hardware a lot easier than I expected from previous experience with 8.1 comparability,

Being a Technician and using both desktop and laptop systems, I would prefer MS keeps to a similar to there current start bar design with Tech preview and the small amount of tiles is fine on a desktop PC.

Seeing as using the store and configuration of previous issues was clearly present in windows 8 or 8.1 both when trying to install applications and then later when they just stop working.

The Nvidia drivers 64bit Geforce drivers for windows 8.1 did the trick for myself to top off a wonderful day.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 6, 2023 Views 33 Applies to: