windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation cop. Build 18282.rs.prerelease.181109-1613 (Error Code - Fix WDF_VIOLATION issue Windows 10)

Hello,

Am a member of the Evaluation program, and actually, this is my first Build release push to my system. after I went through the entire update process, my pc just crashes and I really don't know what to do from this point, I've tried everything and I still can not run my PC. what do I do from this point can anyone advise.

Below is a screen shot of the problem, once my laptop boots it crashes and I've not been able to use my pc for almost 5 days now.

is there anyways I can opt out of this program if this is what I'll have to be dealing with, because I really do need my laptop for work.

Thank you,

Vincent

If you do a Google search for Fix WDF_VIOLATION issue Windows 10 you will get several results, such as this one.  Have a look through them and see if they answer your question.
If my post answers your question or is helpful, please mark it as so. Thank you.
John the Pilot

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Suggest that your read the agreement about using beta testing software on a everyday system.

Which can be found by clicking on this link:

https://insider.windows.com/en-us/program-agreement/

I'm a unpaid independent Advisor/volunteer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 2, 2021 Views 115 Applies to: