Windows 10 compatibility with some ASUS laptops

Windows 10 can't be installed on some ASUS laptops. The setup doesn't even start. It says system thread exception not handled and reboots. 

Laptops affected with this issue:

* F3jp * F5SL * F5VL * G60j  * Pro55SR * U43F * U43JC * X50SR * X59SR * Z53h * Z53j * A8H

Other threads with more info about this issue:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/clean-install-win10-on-unformatted-pc-system/9ed734ab-690d-436d-85f5-f9a77844af10

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/28eba062-4ab2-4c71-b9d4-2dbfacf2ab1f/win10tp-cant-install-asus-laptop-blue-screen?forum=WinPreview2014Feedback

Discussion Info

Last updated January 22, 2020 Views 5,170 Applies to:
I have a Asus F3JP and I would like to upgrade to win10, but sadly it tells me my graphic card is not supported, there is a way to solve this problem?
I have an ASUS Gamer's Republic Laptop & no longer have sound.  I'm also experiencing keyboard buffering issues.  While I am a fast typist, I shouldn't be out-typing this keyboard.  Could Win10 have a hand in this?

I have an ASUS Gamer's Republic Laptop & no longer have sound.  I'm also experiencing keyboard buffering issues.  While I am a fast typist, I shouldn't be out-typing this keyboard.  Could Win10 have a hand in this?
Are you using the Public version or the Preview version, most of ASUS problems can be fixed by bios update and driver updates you might want to check with maker of your system.
I'm a unpaid independent Advisor/volunteer
I "think" I have the public version.
You will need to contact ASUS for updated drivers, as this forum is just for testing of new unreleased version of Windows 10, you can check to be sure of what version by clicking on  Settings  System and  click on  About on the left side menu this will tell you what version  public is 10586.*** preview is 14295.***
I'm a unpaid independent Advisor/volunteer

You will need to contact ASUS for updated drivers, as this forum is just for testing of new unreleased version of Windows 10, you can check to be sure of what version by clicking on  Settings  System and  click on  About on the left side menu this will tell you what version  public is 10586.*** preview is 14295.***

Anyone still having issues with the N56 Series??

N56VV/N56VM