Solved: Missing Drivers for Thinkpad W500 with Windows 10 (TP) 64-Bit

Hello,

you can find follow  missing/failed Drivers for IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad W500 after a new Installation of Windows 10 TP here:

Ricoh Card Reader: 

(Download and install "R227769.exe" from Dell:)   http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverid=G61H6

Intel Management Engine Interface

Vendor-ID VID: 8080

Device-ID 0x2A44
Chip Number: Mobile 4 Series Chipset
Chip Description: Intel Management Engine Interface
download from SONY:      ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/PUB/VAIO/ORIGINAL/ME%20DRIVER%20INTEL_4.0B_4.0.0.1105.ZIP

To activate integrated Ericsson WWAN-Card F3507g UMTS HDSPA+ for Vodafone load the "Vodafone Mobile Broadband"-App

and

the WWAN-UMTS Driver for Ericsson F3507g:  "83wo12ww.exe" from  http://support.lenovo.com/de/de/downloads/migr-68495 (scroll down)

Extract the file. but after extracting don't further install.

Go to C:\DRIVERS\WIN\WWANER\ und start the "setup.exe" with a right mouse-click with "Troubleshout compabitility" select "troubleshout Program" with Windows 7 compatibilitymode as admin (More rights).

All works fine after restart and you can activate in PC-Settings / Network the vodafone Connection by setting the  APN: web.vodafone.de (in Germany)

Discussion Info

Last updated April 7, 2020 Views 19,627 Applies to:

Windows 10 Pro have problem with Ericsson F3507g. It does not see the device even in the Device Manageralthough in Windows Insider Preview device worked fine!

Now, do not have any chance to install drivers ;(

Ericsson F3507g cards work very well on my two Thinpads W-500.

One machine was upgraded directly from Win10 TP and the other machine was upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro.

Is your WWAN-card activated in the BIOS?

Hello,

Can you provide the drivers link or version you're using to make F3507g WWAN works under windows 10?

I'm struggling to get it work, drivers is installed and working but W10 network manager doesn't allow to activate/deactivate card and don't show WWAN status... i reverted to Win 8.1 when the same day i upgraded my laptop and i would retry it if someone can give a working drivers! :)

Two Screenshots with my actuell installed software and drivers (orange dotpointed):

I was able to activate my F3507g WWAN and turn on only in Linux (Live CD), then it saw windows 10. I installed the driver, and then everything works it fine in windows 10

p.s. insider preview had no such problems with F3507g WWAN, this trouble only on release ;(

LENOVO W500 Windows 10 Drivers

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw-www3tTUeEV0tNYkRCdTRPOUU

I have zipped all related files that I needed for Lenovo W500

Intel AMT SOL and LMS

Intel 4 Express Chipset WDDM

Ricoh Card Reader

AuthenTec Inc. AES2810 Fingerprint Sensor

HDA CX11270 Soft Modem

All I suggest you do is extract to C:\DRIVERS and search for drivers in that folder, and anything that doesnt pick up, just install manually.

All the best

Alex Catlow