RS-PreRelease Build 19536 is Live to Fast

Downloading now.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Quote from WindowsInsider 

"Our last flight of 2019 is here! Build 19536 is ready for Insiders in the Fast ring."

Twitter: https://twitter.com/windowsinsider/status/1206696589168824320

No more 190xx builds in Slow Ring this year?

Build 19041 is expected to be the public release soon. Please correct me if I am wrong. Senior moments today.

Great,

public release still with a list of unfixed bugs ?

Not sure where public release is coming from.  We still have time before we get there.  It's just the holidays/end of the year.  Lots of folks needing to take some well deserved vacation.  

After a 3.5 hour late start, I'm up and running on test desktop 2, now backing up with Macrium Reflect.  Test desktop 1 just did the first restart.  So far so good - no problems, at least not yet.  ;)

Johnny, 

Looks like a familiar error message, but the cause of the error is not explained and seems to be occurring in many different configurations even without VM.

Any more details of what the error 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 actually means ?

What is the SAFE_OS phase BOOT operation ?

Thnaks for your report, and I could get the feelings that this problem is not only for my machines.

I also installed 14536 and updated on the Windows10 previews on VMware Player.

I also tested UUP ISO initial install of 14536, but the result was also the same!

macchan

This update history is getting longer and longer, several pages, several months...

How do I cleanup the update history other than doing a clean install ?

The usual suggested methods I find online don't work with these builds.

Even after an Image backup and restore the history is still there.

Where is the history saved ?

Quote from WindowsInsider 

"Our last flight of 2019 is here! Build 19536 is ready for Insiders in the Fast ring."

Twitter: https://twitter.com/windowsinsider/status/1206696589168824320

No more 190xx builds in Slow Ring this year?

Build 19041 is expected to be the public release soon. Please correct me if I am wrong. Senior moments today.

Great,

public release still with a list of unfixed bugs ?

Not sure where public release is coming from.  We still have time before we get there.  It's just the holidays/end of the year.  Lots of folks needing to take some well deserved vacation.  

As one who follows Twitter I was confused by a Tweet by Zac , Senior Editor

@WindowsCentral stating he had heard that 19041 was going to be signed off soon & was to be RTM. I realize that since he does not work for Microsoft to take it with a grain of salt, but usually he is correct so I added to the confusion in the forum.
Windows 10 Insider since 10/02/2014
Never Give Up!
Downloading now
-----------
If this answers your question - Then mark it so. Then others may find it.
---------------
Around computers
since 1952
lacrumb
Dell #2 is now running 19536 from Windows Update with no install issues. The previous issue of getting to 60% Working on Updates & Restarting back @ 0% to completion has been resolved. 
Windows 10 Insider since 10/02/2014
Never Give Up!

This update history is getting longer and longer, several pages, several months...

I don't know where the history is saved or how to clean it but there's something fishy going on.

In the past, the Reset Windows Update Agent Script used to clear WU's history but not anymore.

The script still clears history in Control Panel / Installed Updates though... ???

I don't know where the history is saved or how to clean it but there's something fishy going on.

In the past, the Reset Windows Update Agent Script used to clear WU's history but not anymore.

The script still clears history in Control Panel / Installed Updates though... ???

Be aware that item #11 (Deletes any incorrect registry values) also deletes WIP settings, meaning you have to re-link your account, chose a ring and restart.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 15, 2020 Views 2,403 Applies to: