KB4503293 for build 18362

Discussion Info

Last updated June 19, 2019 Views 289 Applies to:
Wired & Retired Old Mig15 pilot & build Monster
Why does Facebook want to make people use its cryptocurrency and could we trust social networks to "make the world a better place?"
Getting it.  Thanks for the notice.
-----------
If this answers you question - Then mark it so. Then others may find it.
---------------
Around computers
since 1952
lacrumb

For me the download/install of KB4503293 + others was not straightforward but ended successfully.

The first download got to 73% downloaded and stopped. No disk, CPU or ethernet activity. I left it an hour and then it failed with no error given. It suggested restart and I did, but the restart continued and I left that an hour. Eventually I used hard shutdown and rebooted. This time it missed the download, just installed and completed successfully.

All appears OK. Will check further tomorrow.

Why does Facebook want to make people use its cryptocurrency and could we trust social networks to "make the world a better place?"

Smooth and fast on an i7-8th Gen HP.  Just a few minutes.

sofspra

Thanks CK and its been updated here with no problems 😃
KB4503293 DOES NOT install. Emptied the software distribution/download folder. Manually tried to install and when install completes a restart is done but then this update is backed out (removed) from the Windows 10 OS automatically during the restart. Tried more than once but No Go. What is happening at Microsoft with so many update issues recently? With Version 1903 this is the first cumulative update made available and it does not finish. Never had these issues in the past with our Windows 10 PC's or Windows 10 VM's. So what is going on now? Is there any quality control or regression testing done a Microsoft any longer? Is it that there are too many H1B Visa holders that are coders that No Longer have the skills to make quality code modifications? This is serious business for businesses of all sizes and needs to stop.
This CU KB4503293 available directly in Windows update when checking for updates instead not showing in additional updates available box, this separate box no more available.

Not instaling here, donwload correct, install correct, restart and goes to 30 % so computers restart, windows logo screen, and black screen with circle. I have wait even a day for it, and only getting this issue in 2 computers of 20 with same hardware.

Its keeps in cricle loop i have to restart in safe mode and go back the update, and stop windows update service beacuse each time i restart it tries to install the update.

Have tryed update hide , https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4026726/windows-10-hide-updates-or-driver-updates, but it says there is something wrong and cant hide the update.

I think is something with language mess after install.

Symptom Workaround
Windows Sandbox may fail to start with "ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)" on devices in which the operating system language is changed during the update process when installing Windows 10, version 1903. Microsoft is working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.

So i will have to wait for a solution.

For me the download/install of KB4503293 + others was not straightforward but ended successfully.

The first download got to 73% downloaded and stopped. No disk, CPU or ethernet activity. I left it an hour and then it failed with no error given. It suggested restart and I did, but the restart continued and I left that an hour. Eventually I used hard shutdown and rebooted. This time it missed the download, just installed and completed successfully.

All appears OK. Will check further tomorrow.

Woke up this morning and the computer was frozen at the login screen.  Waited 10 minutes then shut down and while rebooting, the install proceeded and I was able to login without issue.

- Stephen White
Good for you Stephen. Put your problem & resolution into Feedback Hub please.