Feedback Hub is a central place for reporting all of the issues you encounter while using Windows 10. It also allows you to share suggestions to the team if you have one. For an Insider release, Feedback is very essential as things sometimes would be broken and a report is necessary(the downsides of using a development branch build). This article discusses how to File a Feedback in the Feedback Hub and share the link with others. Sharing the link is sometimes necessary as MSFT employees can ask for the same and if in case you want to ask others to upvote your Feedback.
Open Feedback Hub and file the Feedback
- Press Windows key+F simultaneously to open Feedback Hub.
- Click Feedback on the Left.
- Select Add new Feedback.
- Enter the details including a brief summary of the Feedback.
- Click Next and select the type of Feedback(Problem/Suggestion) and its category.
- Click Next and see if there is similar feedback already posted in suggestions. If not, choose to add a new Feedback.
- Select the severity level of the Feedback and choose the best description from the options.
- Add a screenshot if deemed appropriate.
- Alternatively, add a recording using recreate my problem. Recreate essentially means a recording would be sent with the logs where you see a problem. This is quite helpful when there is a text display issue.
- Click Recreate my problem and check both the options. Choose the closest category in "Include data about"
- Start the recording and navigate to the problematic area. When reached, stop the recording after waiting for a few seconds.
- You should see "Recorded Image data" under attached.
- However, both of Screenshot and steps are not mandatory.
- Choose Submit.
Your Feedback would appear under "My Feedback" in a few minutes.
Share the Feedback
To share the link of the Feedback you posted, please see the following steps.