error your insider build ran into a problem and needs to restart

Stop code NTFS file system my system ran into problem its not starting and shows this message please help me

Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Devices and drivers / PC

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with "Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart error", we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
  • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with "Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart error", we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
  • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

I just restarted my pc and when i get back back to it ,it was giving this error.. I cannot get even into the safe mode and or anywhere else !  tell me what to do..plzz

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

I just restarted my pc and when i get back back to it ,it was giving this error.. I cannot get even into the safe mode and or anywhere else !  tell me what to do..plzz

We do not have crystal balls on here, you give no information on anything. How do you expect us to help you?

You will have to go to the following links and download the ISO image and create a bootable flash card with Rufus:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewadvanced

Boot from the USB flash card, you may have to change the boot order in your bios, and you will be doing a clean custom install. When you get to the disk screen, delete all partitions on your boot drive and just follow the instructions. When asked for a key, you can just skip this or do later as your machine will auto activate as soon as you get online. Just make sure you use pro or home depending on what your machine was previously activated with.

Johnny

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 17, 2023 Views 1,328 Applies to: