( NEW UPDATE: Spellcheck came to Dev build. 32-bit Installation available now ) Chromium-Powered Edge is available for everyone..

Discussion Info

Last updated September 12, 2019 Views 1,723 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Type about:flags in the address bar and search for dark.

---------------------------------
Gérard
https://somspofg.blogspot.nl/

Thanks, Crazy. But why it have no Dark theme ?  Whyyyy ?!

Dark theme Extensions are in the Edge Chrome Store!

Never Give Up!

Andre, relax it's a beta and we are testing it so send your feedback in the Feedback Hub.

There is no category for Chromium Edge in the feedback hub, so how do we give feedback? 

Click on the smile face in the upper right corner to the left of the 3 dots in the new beta browser!

Never Give Up!

I tried to sort my favorites folder and its subfolders by "Name of website links" but couldn't find the "Sort by name" choice anywhere or in the Right-click menus.

Does anybody know if we can sort web links in the favorites folder ? Am I missing something ?  

*** End of Post ***

You can't live a positive life with a negative mind.

... why it have no Dark theme ? 

edge://flags/#edge-follow-os-theme

Noel Burgess | Certified Pedant | Claims to know a bit about Windows Live Mail
Saying Edge is only browser streaming 4k video does not apply to New Edge-Developer edition. When attempting to open any video at Netflix.com gets "Error H7355" response. There is no error 7355 listed in Netflix support must be new Edge's own error message.
JMarco - ASUS K55-A laptop - Insider Build / Lenovo X1 - 19H1
Andre, look in the flags for Microsoft Edge Theme and enable it.

Please mark my posts as answers or helpful if they are.

You are using an outdated version of the test.  Refer to webkit's latest benchmark

In my testing Edge Developer scored better than Opera (Developer Channel 

Version:61.0.3282.0 and Firefox Nightly (68.0a1 (2019-04-10) (64-bit))

I used the developer channels on all browsers to keep the scoring consistent. See image below

Chromium based Edge - 88.899

Opera - 84.843

Firefox - 47.212

Answered another post from the browser, which failed to appear. That was the only problem I had so far 

Chromium-Powered Edge is available for everyone..

... not just Windows Insiders! For this reason, I'd suggest that questions and discussions about the new browser be posted in the Microsoft Edge forum:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/edge/forum 

Feedback should preferably not be posted in the Feedback Hub; the product team have asked for that to be used only for feedback about 'classic' Edge. For the new browser, please use the in-app feedback option (click the smiley on the toolbar or press Alt-Shift-i), as this goes directly to the team responsible. 

It's vital always to mention which versions of Edge and Windows are involved in any feedback item or forum post.

There are also discussions about the new browser in the Tech Community, where the product team take active part. 

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Discussions/bd-p/EdgeInsiderDiscussions 

It's entirely up to you whether to post in these Microsoft Community forums or in the Tech Community. Some may prefer only to have one set of forums going at once, and Tech Community may seem a bit confusing for new users.

Noel Burgess | Certified Pedant | Claims to know a bit about Windows Live Mail