Build 18922: Device Security / Memory Integrity Can't Be Started

I've never seen this before. I always enable this feature in every build without a problem but fails to start on 18922.

Memory diagnostics OK. Anyone else seeing this? please upvote https://aka.ms/AA5djme

Is your device compatible?

Is Virtualization turn on? 

-----------
If this answers your question - Then mark it so. Then others may find it.
---------------
Around computers
since 1952
lacrumb

Is your device compatible?

Is Virtualization turn on? 

I don't think virtualization has to be ON for this to work but YES to both questions.

Remember I said that I had this feature enabled and working on previous builds.

Memory Integrity can be turned on with no problems in Windows Security/Device Security/Core Isolation.

Hi suat,

Never had a problem with this feature before. I tried uninstalling those files by clicking the buttons, they disappear and when I try to enable memory integrity the error pops up and those files show up again.

I was able to fix it by taking ownership of those files and deleting them. I don't know, some drivers from DevGuru Co. LTD but I don't have any of their software installed.

Credit and thanks to GitHub member RAJU2529 for the tip.

Hi Roger,

Glad to hear you resolved your issue.

But in the update did they get turned off?
-----------
If this answers your question - Then mark it so. Then others may find it.
---------------
Around computers
since 1952
lacrumb

But in the update did they get turned off?

In my case this feature gets turn off after an update, but not always and I don't know if that's normal behavior. It started a few builds back, I don't remember when exactly but I've never seen those files nor the option to uninstall them before.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 26, 2020 Views 506 Applies to: