20H1 Build 18975 is Live

Downloading now.

Discussion Info

Last updated January 17, 2020 Views 1,158 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks CK.  Downloading now on test desktops 1 & 2.

Please mark my posts as answers or helpful if they are.
Blimey... Checked for updates on my SP6 at 1754 UK time... Nothing... 1807 downloading!

My Desktop PC found the update, my Laptop

has not. Tried everything I can think of and nothing.

Defender definitions are coming through.

Please mark my posts as answers or helpful if they are.
 Up and running on test desktop 2, #1 at 64% installing, both with WU.  #3 now starting update w/ISO downloaded from UUPdump.  So far no problems.

Downloaded and starting the install (7% complete).

Complete list of 20H1 Insider builds released on and after April 10th 2019, how to check what build is currently installed and best new feature

Update:

2nd attempt failed during "Restart" (Green Screen) PC is now in the process of "Undoing changes made to your computer ..."

3rd attempt installed without any issues.

J W Stuart: https://www.pagestart.com

Never be afraid to ask. This forum has some of the best people in the world available to help.

These builds and Dell laptops don't like each other  :-(

Old laptop run Installing - 35% and then Settings app crashed. When I reopen Settings / Update there as  announcement that build 18975 is available and there was Download button, instead of Check for updates.

New laptop run full Installing - 100% and after first restart is did "Undoing changes".

When I get back to Settings / Update page there was that same announcement as old laptop show also with Download button

Desktop just completed update without issues.

Update = Replace old bugs with new ones.
 My test desktop 2, which I got updated with WU has been up and running with no problems for about 25 minutes.  It is a Dell.  Test desktop 3 is updating with an ISO and it's a Dell also.  I haven't seen any problems so far.

First attempt failed when installing, Windows Update now reports (like it did earlier) that an update is available. So I'm starting the download again !

Update:

2nd attempt failed during "Restart" (Green Screen) PC is no in the process of "Undoing changes made to your computer ..."

JW

Never be afraid to ask. This forum has some of the best people in the world available to help.

New laptop is now up and running, second attempt helped again.

Beginning of this week when  got that new laptop I did clean install of 18362 and updated that to 18970 it take only 40 min without issues.

Why update is working over released build, but not for previous previews?

Old laptop finally reach point of asking restart and...   "Undoing changes...".

New its running second and it downloaded only 23 MB of additional data and is now installing.

That crashing of Settings app in the middle of installing was something new.

Update = Replace old bugs with new ones.