Downloading now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 22, 2019 Views 2,183 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

CET, MCC 2011

Please mark my posts as answers or helpful if they are.
Wired & Retired Old Mig15 pilot & build Monster
YouTube has defended its video recommendation algorithms, amid suggestions that the technology serves increasingly extreme videos. Down the rabbit hole?

There could be a very interesting time for some of us with this build.....?

A limited number Insiders attempting to install Build 18936 may experience install failures with error code c1900101 due to a compatibility bug with a storage driver on their device.  The device will attempt to install, fail, and successfully roll back to the currently installed build on the device. Attempted re-tries to install the build, either manual or automatic, will not bypass this issue.  A fix is forthcoming, but there are no known workarounds currently. Note: By default, the update will attempt to install (3) times.  Users may pause updates if they experience this issue and want to bypass the re-try attempts.

YouTube has defended its video recommendation algorithms, amid suggestions that the technology serves increasingly extreme videos. Down the rabbit hole?

Downloading now.

Thanks CK, I was dozing off. lol

Never Give Up!
Thank you CK. Making ISO, any word for Slow 19H2

Completed a clean install of 18936 to a partition on my NVMe SSD.

Will try Windows Update on a VM next.

Don

My Laptop got all the way to configuring updates

before it rolled back to 18932 with 0xc1900101 error.

Please mark my posts as answers or helpful if they are.

"A limited number Insiders attempting to install Build 18936 may experience install failures with error code c1900101 due to a compatibility bug with a storage driver on their device."

As demonstrated in the past (not once but 3 times), neither a compatibility bug or having an storage device mounted or inserted made a difference IF the Windows Search Service was disable prior to attempting the update but I don't know the result this time around yet...

"Attempted re-tries to install the build, either manual or automatic, will not bypass this issue."

During those past failures, a second try and/or a manual update from ISO did work so it'll be interesting to find out if the warning is actually true this time around.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/workaround-to-avoid-error-0xc1900101-before/96d91cc4-2ca5-4537-9334-a3a066d217da

Up and running after approx. 60 minutes. Hope you are not going to be one of the unlucky ones CK.