20H1 Build 18922 is Live

Downloading now.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have seen Microsoft releases at 10 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM, and 5 PM Pacific Time.
-----------
If this answers your question - Then mark it so. Then others may find it.
---------------
Around computers
since 1952
lacrumb
SP4 and Hyper-V install are downloading now, both at the installing stage so will see what happens

And 1 released by accident @ 8:00 PM Pacific  time by Gabe.

Edit: And today's release of 18922 @ 1:00 PM was also rare as usually it would be 2 PM which would be 5 PM on the East coast, but the program is World Wide so anything goes.

Windows 10 Insider since 10/02/2014
Never Give Up!
Thank you CK. I checked the forum at 9pm last night and missed your post by 6 mins. Found the thread at 10pm and started the update. After 1 hour I noticed it had bounced back to GTR. Left the desktop updating overnight. Restart was waiting this morning. Nearly 30 mins offline time, but restart worked normally. Just reading the blog now.
Wired & Retired Old Mig15 pilot
The European Commission will carry out a full-scale probe into Google's takeover of Fitbit's health data for ad targeting.

There is a ten hours time difference between Redmond and where I live. So anything after 10 A.M. is unacceptable for me. -:) Frankly speaking, I can wait up to 12 A.M. Redmond time.

Downloading now 
Is that why he was replaced?
-----------
If this answers your question - Then mark it so. Then others may find it.
---------------
Around computers
since 1952
lacrumb

My 32bit build is not picking up the update, anyone else?

Mine picked it up and installed without issue this time. The first time for a few builds now.

My 32bit build is not picking up the update, anyone else?

Mine picked it up and installed without issue this time. The first time for a few builds now.

I found the cause

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/solved-32bit-18917-wont-pick-up-update-to-18922/6936018a-271e-492b-beb8-c8e7334a3d8c

I'm in the process of testing which component changes the Ring.

edit: got it! option #11 "Deletes any incorrect registry values"

Both my 32 bit desktop and 64 bit laptop installed without any apparent problems last night. Today I ran DISM and sfc, as is usual, 32 bit desktop did not find any corruption but sfc the 64 bit laptop could not complete the operation on the first attempt,  A restart and run sfc again found corrupted files and replaced them.

Discussion Info

Last updated June 7, 2020 Views 1,081 Applies to: