20H1 Build 18922 is Live

Downloading now.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Next 2 took 1 hour 37 minutes.

My 4th one was stuck at 70% GTR 3 times so I am trying a clean install using the ISO of 18912 just to see if it works.  This is my 10 year old laptop.

-----------
If this answers your question - Then mark it so. Then others may find it.
---------------
Around computers
since 1952
lacrumb

Dell laptop now running 18922 successfully installed from Windows Update with no issues. Now starting the Download from Windows Update  on the HP laptop.

Edit: HP now running 18922 with its normal quirks, but no real issues.

Windows 10 Insider since 10/02/2014
Never Give Up!

Successful DL and install through WU on 32-bit quicker than last build.

😁

~rhab

CET, MCC 2011

hmm interesting.... never seen this before. Clicking "Restart now" repeatedly does nothing.

edit: using Start > Restart and update seems to have worked, installation up to 37% and counting...

edit 2: update ended successfully

Saw the same thing, and noted the Restart Now button was ineffective, as was using Start > Restart and Update.  I would up using the Schedule the restart option, which ultimately worked.  Bizarre, to say the least...

Saw the same thing, and noted the Restart Now button was ineffective, as was using Start > Restart and Update.  I would up using the Schedule the restart option, which ultimately worked.  Bizarre, to say the least...

Thanks for confirming this, not the best feeling to be the only one. Cheers!

My 32bit build is not picking up the update, anyone else?

Prior to 18917 I used the WUA reset as described in my previous post and think that made this update go smoothly.

https://answers.microsoft.com/message/58b8226d-f1bc-4b01-b78f-5519fd20a316?threadId=1e498708-7a7a-4353-932b-bb53bd2f3e8c

~rhab

CET, MCC 2011

Prior to 18917 I used the WUA reset as described in my previous post and think that made this update go smoothly.

https://answers.microsoft.com/message/58b8226d-f1bc-4b01-b78f-5519fd20a316?threadId=1e498708-7a7a-4353-932b-bb53bd2f3e8c

~rhab

Thanks! I've tried that and just about everything else I can think of, still no update.

If it doesn't happen soon I'll just use the ISO. Cheers!

Clean and fast on a dual boot - 41 minutes from Check for Updates to new  screen ready to go.  HP i7 8th Gen.

Let the games continue.

sofspra

Thanks, CK.

Are you late in announcing the new build or have MSFT started to release the new builds late into the day ? -:)

Up and running in 46 minutes. No anomalies upgrading since clean-install of build 18912.

Discussion Info

Last updated June 7, 2020 Views 1,081 Applies to: