Pop-up: Argument error... integralads.solution

I keep getting the following pop-up.

ArgumentError: Error #1063: Argument count mismatch on com.integralads.solution::Detector4IE/initStage(). Expected 0, got 1.

It was annoying but now it's happenening every few minutes. Help please. Thanks.

Original title; Pop-up

Moved from Internet Explorer

Moved back to Internet Explorer

Question Info

Last updated June 21, 2019 Views 5,310 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don,

Thanks for the reply.

1. To clarify, the reference to ebay.com came from a post by JimGlynn1307, not me. My problem occurs using Outlook as "ads" attempt to load in the right margin.

2. I am curious were the reference to JavaScript comes from as I see nothing pointing to JS in my scenario.

3. Per your advice I have checked the IE settings and found the three parameters to be (already) exactly as you suggested.

4. Considering use of the block in the "hosts" file, it appears from the seven forums info that although it would block the "integralads.com" site it would throw an "IE cannot display the webpage" message (see below) which would be problematic as the Adobe pop-up.

Any other ideas? Would it be worthwhile trying uninstall/reinstall Flash Player?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

> PS - Honestly, I get a little concerned when the assigned Microsoft SME's diagnosis is  "just something going wrong with something".

You have something going wrong with some ads. I don't see any evidence in this situation that there's a malware infection or any other problem with your system.

> I am curious were the reference to JavaScript comes from as I see nothing pointing to JS in my scenario.

"An ActionScript error has occurred" suggests JavaScript to me

> Considering use of the block in the "hosts" file, it appears from the seven forums info that although it would block the "integralads.com" site it would throw an "IE cannot display the webpage" message (see below) which would be problematic as the Adobe pop-up.

Yes, the space which would have been occupied by the malfunctioning ad will be blank except for that message.

Don

Sorry this didn't help.

Don,

Thanks again for hanging with me on this problem. I have just enough IT experience to know some problem solutions are super-evasive. In addition, there is a communication challenge for the tech and the user to be clear about the issue as they have different skills and mindsets.

That said, bottom-line on this issue may be:
"Can AdChoices be turned off (disabled, blocked, etc,) in Microsoft Outlook (see image below)."
(As that seems to be the sole source of pop-ups for me.)

Russ Isley

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks again for hanging with me on this problem. I have just enough IT experience to know some problem solutions are super-evasive. In addition, there is a communication challenge for the tech and the user to be clear about the issue as they have different skills and mindsets.

That said, bottom-line on this issue may be:
"Can AdChoices be turned off (disabled, blocked, etc,) in Microsoft Outlook (see image below)."
(As that seems to be the sole source of pop-ups for me.)

You can only turn off all ads by paying for Ad-free outlook.com at $19.95/year

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/ad-free-outlook

You could change personalized ad settings to see if you get ads other than those from integralads.com

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/280093-outlook-com-opt-out-opt-personalized-ads.html

This won't turn off ads, it will change the ads you see.

Don

Sorry this didn't help.