I keep getting a Script Error Line 2126 Char 1 Error Unspecified. Also had the message 'There is an internal error and Internet Explorer is unable to print this document'

Original Title:I keep getting a Script Error Line 2126 Char 1 Error Unspecified. Tried disabling debugging but no joy. Any ideas appreciated. PS. Not an expert!

This comes up every time I try to print a page from a website. Not restricted to a particular site. Cannot get past it so cannot print when browsing. Have also had the message 'There is an internal error and Internet Explorer is unable to print this document' but no other explanation. Would be grateful for any help but am not an expert user.

Yesterday 'something' unpinned Internet Explorer and a screen displayed with options to use other browsers. I reselected Internet Explorer. Problem has been happening since then so possibly a connection.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2018 Views 1,088 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
Hi, many thanks for you response.  By a process of elimination I think I have found the cause of my problem.  When the Browser Choice popped up unexpectedly on my screen I reselected Internet Explorer 9 but inadvertently chose the 64 bit version rather than the 32 bit.  I have located the 32 version and pinned it to the task bar but am not sure how to make it the default.  I have successfully printed with this version.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.