Question

Q: Can't print Yahoo email to printer?

I can't print my Yahoo or Hotmail email from my Toshiba Satellite laptop to my Canon MP620 printer.  It was working fine until today.

I am using Windows Vista with IE 7 (default browser) or even Firefox.  Neither prints.

After clicking the print button a popup displays with Windows Explorer has stopped working, followed by another saying Windows is checking for problems, followed by Windows is restarting.  This takes me to my home page and I can try it over and over with the same results.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

However I can print any of my stored documents not on the internet.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.  Thanks, Bill35

Answer

A:

Hi Bill35,

I’d recommend you to refer the following Microsoft knowledgebase article and follow the methods mentioned to fix the issue:

You cannot print or print preview Web pages in Internet Explorer on Windows Vista or on Windows 7

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973479

Additionally, I’d suggest you to open event viewer and check if there are any significant error messages/codes related to the issue and post with the status.

This should fix the printing issue.

Hope this information helps.

Gokul - Microsoft Support

[If this post was helpful, please click the "Vote as Helpful" (green triangle) button. If it helps in resolving your issue, click "Propose As Answer" or "Mark as Answer" button. By proposing/marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Views: 7,679 Last updated: July 4, 2018 Applies to: